Re: Melbourne Double deckers NEW APPROACH

Dave Proctor wrote:

> > But is their rolling tsock available to add more trains? If not the
> > question of double deckers does not go away.

> Not disputed - but then the question arises of do they modify the system to
> accept DD's, or do they just build more single decks?

Definitely the latter. Not-Invented-Here atagonism towards DD stock (and
that's precisely what it is) aside, the additional capacity they would
provide make them inevitable.

--
Robert Kearey                   Remote Access Group
ITS                             University of Queensland