Re: Melbourne Double deckers

I have tried lots of semi-automated systems: Melbourne's comes out poorly
on equipment design and system design.

Machines won't accept all money and won't sell all ticket types.
Multiple purchases are not possible.
There are barriers at some locations and not at others.
There is the unnecessary requirement for multiple revalidations.

Most of the arguments about Metcard are from people too intelligent to
accept a shoddy system.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith