Re: Melbourne Double deckers

Beware the troll!

Ok, ill take the bait. I have made a commitment this month to validate my
monthly at any required opportunity. I will report back in about 3.5 weeks
when it's expected life is over.

My last monthly worked the whole month, unlike the previous months metcard,
however, started splitting at one end, and the writing was quite faded.
This was validating it once ever couple of days or less.

Regards
Michael

Dave Proctor said in message <7vuah8$6no$1@news1.mpx.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?