Re: Attention Rail Freight operators

Andrew <atailby@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
7vuajl$6vp$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7vuajl$6vp$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> i agree with peter some web sites are just not the best when it comes to
> some of the web sites they are not kid friendly.
> i allready have had a mother get intouch be yahoo messenger asking me how
> the train wheel runs along the rails  so the web sites may even be able to
> answer questions such as that

Hi Andrew (btw, changed your password with OPT,MPX,DB yet? email me for a
full report of what happened, and a copy of what I told the AFP today).

Perhaps this could be something that a well meaning person could do, and
have it hosted on a great service (railpage springs to mind) - then all that
the rail systems would have to do would be to provide a link for "School
Project Materials".

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au