Re: Attention Rail Freight operators

i agree with peter some web sites are just not the best when it comes to
some of the web sites they are not kid friendly.
i allready have had a mother get intouch be yahoo messenger asking me how
the train wheel runs along the rails  so the web sites may even be able to
answer questions such as that
andrew

v_uU3.246$a15.10649@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:v_uU3.246$a15.10649@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...