Re: Construction Contracts for trains/trams

Hi,

The previous government should have factored it into their contracts. For
Jeff to tell us, the people, that all our new rollingstock is going to be
built locally, hence more jobs will be created, only to find (conveniently)
after him being voted out, that Adtranz and NE are rumoured to have split.
Makes you wonder how much he was paying while he was still in power.

Next few months will indeed be interesting, lets watch Jeff clock up the
corruption charges. Wonder if he's heard that cliche "do not bite the hand
that feeds you".

Regards
Michael

David Bromage said in message <Sw4V3.20$874.341704@news0.optus.net.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?