Re: Construction Contracts for trains/trams

This is despicable..it should have been mandatory that at least 75% be manufactured locally...and indeed in
Victoria...no Einsteins required here as to consequences...it would have even been preferable toget a little less for
the franchises but maintain the manufacturing and onflow economic benefits
How so very short sighted...and almost criminal inits neglect.
I think If I was Bracks Iwould be calling all parties back to the tables and expalining a few facts of life to
them....not tthreatening ..just the dawning of better co-operative methods...like you look after Victorian (and
Australian intersts) or we will fine you out of existence (as per the verysame contracts)and reassume the property..its
a big bad world...if these firms wish hapy relations..then all they have to do is party...to our music!!
cheers