Re: Construction Contracts for trains/trams

It should have been engraved in stone that any which ways X amount was sourced, local contented (sic)  from Victorian ,
primarily and Australia sceondary  sources.Its fine to get some else to lease the farm  etc..but lets get them buying
local (even if technology transfered) goods...its all part of growing the country...its ours!!

My understanding is EDI is spitting chips...what are they to do with Adtranz??
Im sure EDI has a suitable product...or could design another...they're not babes at this game after all.

cheers >:~)) Richard