Re: Freight Victoria..POWER??

Without putting too fine a point on it...what choice did Ed have!! The second hand market was pretty fifth rate.

If the local a re looking for good refurbishable locos of the range as mentioned....whats available....and obviously
there will be shorter term solutions whilst plans pan out or fail then the real purchases would need to be looked at.
I get the feeling there are not too many "good" 2nd hand locos around...so awhat would be on the shopping list??

cheers >:~)) Richard