Re: Freight Victoria..POWER??

Given their veryquick achievements in getting  the log trains happening and
even sending two loco north for works over the border, it strikes me that
Freight Victoria, now with Railtex as boss may be even more gung ho  with
regard to line restart-ups and going for other contracts. it begs the question
about motive power. What are the likely scenarios for "new" power..buying up
anything with wheels (not my favourite choie) or a genuine look at say Clydes
books to see what is on offer??
What sort of size we looking at if this the case...something "X" size...or
something  msybe of a generic 3000hp.
Anyone have an informed insight or indeed real info on Freight Victoria future
Power acquisitions...this mob are genuinely an exciting outfit. Rail is
getting very interesting in old OZ!!
cheers >:~)) Richard