Re: Melbourne Double deckers

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:12:41 +1100, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote:

>Ashley Wright <ajwright@spam.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>3822932f.6478031@news.ozemail.com.au">news:3822932f.6478031@news.ozemail.com.au...
>
>>But I suppose with time Melbourne people could
>> be trained and any problems sorted out!
>
>Oh? Checked out MetCard lately? Most of the arguments about it seem to stem
>from people who won't make the system work because they have always done it
>another way!

  I guess I was giving Melbourne people the benifit of doubt, but I
think you are correct. Melbourne people are a rather militant lot! Let
them be resigned to years of more over crowding and evern greater
delays.

 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia  ajwright@nospam.ozemail.com.au
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright   Do not reply to my email. Delete word 'Spam'.