Peterbrough Station news fri 5th nov 1999.

14:51 CST     good afternoon from Peterborough , a fair bit of heavy rain
over night held up to days Indian Pacific and she crept into the station
an hour late at 14:12 hrs, dropping of 1 passenger. Locos in charge
today were NR27 and NR115.

When I arrived at the Station I was surprised to see a group of people
getting organised to do some work  , turned out they were there to
work off a few Fines, They could not do a thing because of the rain
I was informed they would return next week to do the work , which
would include , cutting the weeds and general clean up , thanks
a lot to however arranged this bit of help , .

As I write this the West bound BHP freight rumbled past the back
door, I was not quick enough to get any details at 14:50.

I have added a few text files to my web page.

Enjoy your Trains

Robin
Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au