Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

I have no doubt members of the public can be downright obnoxious.  However, the
train staff are surly because all they deal with is whinging pensioners and
assorted drunks and druggies. When the occasional full fare paying passenger
tries the service they just get pissed off by the way they are treated.  At the
moment its a losing battle with good money being wasted on first class
facilities that are not utilised to maximise revenue. So hence my suggestion to
go for the low end market option. For $25 who is going to complain. The part of
the low cost option is no booked seats, first come first served.

Cheers

Rod Gayford