Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Switched On wrote:

> That doesn't mean their staff have to be machines (quite the opposite), but
> all it means is they have to invest in what is important - customer service.
> It doesn't even take that much money or staff cuts or anything - just a
> change in attitude and teamwork. You don't have to lose your personality to
> become good at what you do and be recognized for it. It's about a change of
> culture.

One day, the knockers in this group will see just how horrible some customers
can be to the staff, and then understand their attitudes. I could give
multitudes of examples, but very few of you would believe just how bad some
people can be.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au