Re: Feedback needed

Dave Proctor wrote:

> Roderick Smith <rodsmith@werple.net.au> wrote in message
> 01bf2431$37831c40$732d11cb@rodsmith">news:01bf2431$37831c40$732d11cb@rodsmith...
> > David appears to have ignored every point which I made.
>
> No - I did not consider them to be valid - EVERY arrival cannot connect with
> EVERY departure.

So in return, you create a timetable with riduculous departure times.
That way, if no-one uses the service because it is too inconvenient, no-one will
worry that the connections cannot be made..

The service has to be able to cater for everybody to be efficient, and in its
current state, it will never get there...

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  Never be afraid to try something new.