Re: NSW RTM in Melbourne

Hi David,

That is correct, a 442 and 44 class came down. I stood at Moonee Ponds
Creek this morning, to be pleasantly greeted, about 2 minutes after my
arrival of the special. It was a tiny but disappointing that the 442 led
the pack though, I would have quite liked to see the 44 leading, and im
sure many more share that sentiment.

With a bit of luck, the 44 may lead tomorrow on the return trip, who
knows? I guess though, it was nice having a little mroe variety, with the
43 and 44 being very similar in shape.

Now, having seen my first Alco in running service, i might even get to like
them yet :-) Nah, still won't beat a T class :)

Regards
Michael

p.s. Can you please turn off HTML formatting of your messages in the
future.

[lots of surrounding useless HTML code snipped]

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

"The cheque's in the mail..."