Peterbrough Station news mon 1st nov 1999.

Hi all , lovely day at the station , SteamTown had a busy weekend with a
work
party out over night , ran the W901 with an overnight consist.

The Westbound Ghan glided through at 10:30am  30 mins  ahead of time.
next the   TNT freight eastbound 11:30 with loco NR18 & NR86 in charge
then at  15:00hrs the BHP freight  eastbound came squealing in over the
 crossing at reduced speed,  I tried my fingers out on the keyboard
in  a chat programme and had a bit of fun .

Enjoy your Trains

Robin
Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au