Re: Metcard Student Concession Card Computer Scanned Forgeries!

G'day,

Peter Deighan wrote:

> And, of course, the purchase of a ticket and its use are separate things.
> EG, if I buy a ticket for my mum it is a concession ticket that I would be buying
> ( or even an over 60), but i dont have a pensioner concession card.
> Then she would use the ticket, with her concession card to back it up.

A fair point, BUT in many (many, many) cases what I find is travellers trying to get
concession travel using somebody else's concession card which is not allowable.  It's not
unusual for a male passenger to show a concession card which has a female name on it (and
vice-versa).

Cheers,
CH.
--