Re: Metcard Student Concession Card Computer Scanned Forgeries!

And, of course, the purchase of a ticket and its use are separate things.
EG, if I buy a ticket for my mum it is a concession ticket that I would be buying
( or even an over 60), but i dont have a pensioner concession card.

Then she would use the ticket, with her concession card to back it up.

Even in jeff's wonderland, I don't think it is an offence to buy your mum a train
ticket.

Deegz