Re: Metcard Student Concession Card Computer Scanned Forgeries!

G'day,

Sam Eades wrote:

> It is not the responsibility of the station staff to check for concession cards
> (although I do, to make sure they have the correct type). If a person asks for a
> concession ticket and refuses to show a concession card (or shows an invalid
> card), we still have to sell the ticket, but we can warn them of the
> consequences:

Arrggghhhh!  Well that explains why Train Conductors (ie, me) are regularly arguing
with passengers who have purchased concession tickets without correct concession
cards.  It's not good enough really, if the ticket sellers got it right, we wouldn't
have the problems with no/incorrect card holders.

Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber