Metcard Student Concession Card Computer Scanned Forgeries!

I was on a bus this morning and I saw the driver challenge a student about a
Met Student Concession Card. The student flashed it at the driver as he
boarded, but refused to show it to him again when challenged that it might
be a computer scanned forgery. He chose to get off and not travel.

Has any of the station staff that contribute to this newsgroup detected any
of these scanned forgeries?

When is the Met going to use Metcard express technology to overcome this
problem?

Cheers
John Wayman