Someone killed in Melbourne Loop this morning?

Was someone killed in the city loop this morning???

I was travelling to work this morning and arrived at Richmond on the Burnley
group at 8.40. The train I was on stopped on platform 8, destined for city
loop stations. The train started to move away from the platform, but stopped
after about 3 metres. Driver announced "Due to someone being killed in the
loop, this train will run direct to Flinders St". Train left shortly after
heading for Flinders St direct.

Announcements were then made that all trains from Burnley group were to be
Flinders St direct.

Any news???

Thanks and regards,
Peter