Re: Someone killed in Melbourne Loop this morning?

I was told that you are not allowed to tell passengers that someone had
been killed, or anything like that, and just to say 'that due to a
technical fault this train will yadda yadda yadda'.  If you go telling
people someone has been killed it may upset a few people.

Doug

In article <7iflvj$ln5@mo.nabaus.com.au>,
  "Peter Mason" <Peter_Mason@nag.national.com.au> wrote:
> Was someone killed in the city loop this morning???
>
> I was travelling to work this morning and arrived at Richmond on the
Burnley