Re: Melton - Bacchus Marsh close revisited.

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> Also the system is ASW if you are in Victoria.
> I went to Centrol last week and the head train controller called it
> ASW and that will put me straight.  Say what you want but when the
> head train controller calles it that, I give up. It is ASW.

You call it what you like but I will still use the correct name. I will continue to call it
Section Authority working because it is exactly that - a safeworking system that grants a
train AUTHORITY to run SECTION by  SECTION. Yes I heard the Senior TC call it that but he
is just using the nickname that was given to the system when they had not thought of a
proper name for it hence it was just an Alternative to what ever existed at the time. The
real alternative to safeworking is unsafeworking - something we do not want.

David Langley.