Re: VR Staff & Ticket and Pilot Working

Just go back to the basics. If a pilotman is operating on the staff section
A-C, you have 1 section, 1 pilot. If this section needs to be divided up
into A-B and B-C, then you have 2 sections and therefore need 2 pilots, one
for each section. Unless approval is given for the fitters to intervene and
manually overide the system!!!

If it gets really, really, really complicated you have a choice:

(i) Ring up for relief
(ii) Ring up sick
(iii) Ring up for a pizza
(iv) Run buses.......