Info Needed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Moon Dae Seop [mailto:dsmoon@krri.re.kr]
Sent: Thursday, 20 May 1999 20:59

Dear Sirs;
I am a researcher working at KRRI(Korea Railroad Research Institute)
under the Ministry of Construction and Transport of Korea. While I am
implementing government's project,  I am very interested in the
fundable/supportable post-doctoral course or any particular research
opportunities and training program in your country for railroad and transit
transportation.

And also, I would like to get some information about railroad connection
with other transportation modes, furthermore, some mathematical model
for optimized timed transfer or scheduling/dialing systems of transportation
at the terminal/station.

Would you please send or mail me the aforementioned information?
I would very much appreciate your time reading this unexpected email and
looking forward to hearing from you soon.  Appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dae Seop MOON(Mr.)
Senior Researcher

My mailing address: