Re: Broad gauge or standard gauge

Hi,

Would you mind please turning HTML off and reposing your article? HTML is
bad netiquete(sp?) and not supported by everyone.

What you see below is what it looks like for non-HTML newsreaders.

thanks,
Michael.

Neil Waller played poultry voodoo in <373FD161.2899BCD2@iweb.net.au> and
kindly spat out amongst the pins and chicken bones:

>&nbsp;
announce
>the winner of a tender to
>the