Re: Broad gauge or standard gauge

This is correct...  Trans Adeliade will announce the winner of a tender to
install some 20,000 (I think) gauge convertable concrete sleepers on the
line that heads up to the harbour area (I will advise the exact location
when I dig it up)  The sleepers use the new Pandrol Fast Clip set up with
the standard wine glass convertable shoulder for broad gauge or Standard
gauge.  John Holland has tendered for the job of installing the sleepers
and they are gauge convertable so that if Trans Adelaide wants to convert
the line to running TRAMS yes this is correct TRAMS they can with little
trouble.  All this was announced at the Rail Track convention in Melbourne
last week, a paper was given on the process by the Project Manager for the
concrete sleeper installation.

Cheers

Stephen Devenish
John Holland Rail Division