Re: Broad gauge or standard gauge

The Port Adelaide line is going to be done. I understand the reason for
using gauge convertable is that they are available at a good price as the
manufacturer is set up to produce them. There is no intenetion at this point
in time to convert the line it is purely a case of good economics to use
existing tooling rather than develop alternatives.
373A4E29.157C94DC@qimr.edu.au">news:373A4E29.157C94DC@qimr.edu.au...