Re: R711 Sat 15/5/99

<<<< I don't see the same level of abuse being directed to Hoy's who run
the Melbourne - Shepparton rail service under the identical subsidies
that WCR does. >>>>>

Who was abusing WCR? I was just asking an honest question as I did not know how
WCR fitted into the new privatisation plan. You wrote a lot of words but I'm
still not clear on what happens to WCR in regards to FV or privatised VLP.

Wallyrail is a term used by many Victorians Yuri, you should know that.
Practically every Vic driver I know calls it WallyRail.

So can anyone tells me how all this privatisation effects WCR?

Mark
Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/