Re: Vandalism?

I was quite disgusted in what I saw today, in a little country town in the
middle of no-where almost. Nyora. The station was literally covered in
graffiti, particularly of the satanic sort.

I think there is a lot wrong with a lot of todays youth, however speaking
as one of todays youth i can say im quite disgusted to see this shit
myself.

regards,
michael.

Daniel played poultry voodoo in <926781692.630372@diddley.primus.com.au>
and kindly spat out amongst the pins and chicken bones: