Re: Trial BBS 30 Minutes.

Robin,

No-one will pay STD to connect to an out dated BBS.

Put them on your website.

Constant incessant posting about "email me" - "connect to my bbs" - "ive
posted them to [insert binaries group here" will only be ignored because
most net users arent knowledgeable to do any of the above.

If you kindly read my post before you will have noticed that i mentioned
something about geocities.

doing the above will only get you ignored by more people.

Do us all a favour and put them on a website! I personally dont like large
files being emailed to me, i use my email for more important things. I cant
be bothered searching through broken newsgroups for pics that may not
exist, and i am *NOT* going to pay through the roof to Telstra to connect
to some shoddy little BBS. Im sure most people feel this way as well.

Whereas if there was a URL to go to, i could just double click on it and it
will go into my web browser. Simple isnt it?

regards,
Michael.

dirtcircuitvideos played poultry voodoo in
<01be9f32$4b1e2300$1a7228cb@default> and kindly spat out amongst the pins
and chicken bones: