Re: 4 S class and 2 C class

Doug Mason wrote:

> On Friday while getting the pass home I thought I would stop off and
> see what was at Dynon. I noticed that Great Northern Rail Services are
> now dumping what looks to be NSW grain and loading it into trucks, from
> a primitive set up.
> Also I found the four remaining V/Line S class they are all in the
> maintenance shed stored.  Then I looked across the tracks and saw two C
> class.  When I got there I found they were C505, and C508 stored beside
> the car shed.  But no sign of the new Freight Vic loco, I heard it is
> an X class.
>
> Doug
As an interesting point, Last Friday (if it was the same Friday) I
observed both of those C classes shunted to the back of the carriage
shed where upon one was started up, (didn't see the number but it was
the one nearest the shed).  I was a little surprised as I was under the
impression that the 'C's were providing parts for 'BL's also I didn't
see any pressurizing before hand.

Reece