4 S class and 2 C class

On Friday while getting the pass home I thought I would stop off and
see what was at Dynon. I noticed that Great Northern Rail Services are
now dumping what looks to be NSW grain and loading it into trucks, from
a primitive set up.
Also I found the four remaining V/Line S class they are all in the
maintenance shed stored.  Then I looked across the tracks and saw two C
class.  When I got there I found they were C505, and C508 stored beside
the car shed.  But no sign of the new Freight Vic loco, I heard it is
an X class.

Doug