Re: Steamrail Board

The record is stuck Mark!
I still fail to understand why people complain about the headboard but not a
bloody big Westcoast name on R711 or a massive nameboard on R707.
As to advertising, well, everytime a steamtrain runs through an area
Steamrail gets the phone calls from that district. People see the name and
call us. It does work.