Re: CR and SAR Carriage Information

David Bromage seems to have categories in Railpage for most useful
information.

Surely editing your work to html to mount it as a web page is *more* work
than simply transferring files to cd.
  I am certainly interested in seeing the material.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Chris Drymalik <drymalik@arcom.com.au> wrote in article
<37297c45.0@kastagir.senet.com.au>...
> I have accumulated a lot of information about Commonwealth Railways and
> South Australia Railways carriages that I would like to eventually put
out
> on a CD rom with photos. (This off course includes information about the
AN
> and GSR period of ownership of the cars). I have been working on coding
it
> up in HTML for about 12 months and feel that my motivation is decliding,
so
> as an alternative, if some demand exits, I will try to cut the
information
> down to a reasonable size (it's currently over 60MB but I can get rid of
the
> most of the photos the text is about 10MB) and put it up as a web site.
>
> If anyone has any suggestions as to what I should do, then let me know.
If I