Re: CR and SAR Carriage Information

Unfortunately the information is in a strange format used by IBM mainframes
(DCF coding). I no longer work in a mainframe environment, hence I need to
convert it to another format so that I can continue to update it (for
personal research reasons). HTML seemed the best way to go as it seems to be
a reasonable format for future expansion. Also I need to check on the
accuracy of a lot of the stuff already written.

01be9928$d14bcd20$0c2d11cb@rodsmith">news:01be9928$d14bcd20$0c2d11cb@rodsmith...