Re: Tours Cancelled

One reason that some prospective tour passengers don't book on tours
anymore (at least it is with me):  The last three tours that I have
purchased tickets for did not operate either with the equipment promised
(The Late Lunch Train in Sydney); did not operate at all (Electrail tour
of January 29th); and conflicted with another tour which I also had
wanted to go on which was moved to the same date, causing me to go on
NEITHER (Sea Lake & Portland trips---which also did not operate with the
promised equipment).  Maybe all of these things were
unpreventable....maybe not.  But until I get what was advertised and
what I was expecting (and paid for) I am very leery about even booking
on future trips.  This type of thing seems to be happening with
increasing frequency on Australian tours,  far more so than on overseas
trips that I have booked on and been on.