Re: gunzel?

Tony Gatt wrote:

> > I have only ever read one definition of the word, some years ago now.
> > IIRC, only men can be gunzels (hint, hint...), and it involves a certain type of
> > man that I (and I assume others on this ng as well) am definitely *not*.
>
> I cannot believe what you are suggesting!
>
> That makes you particularly ignorant when it comes to the hobby I am afraid...

Sorry!!!
I am very definitely NOT implying anything towards anyone on this ng (or elsewhere),
it's just that this is the *only* definition I can recall seeing (it was in a
dictionary of Australian slang).

I admit that I am probably a gunzel myself - sometimes hanging around MFT with a large
pair of binoculars, to read loco numbers (1254 seen to date).

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Amateur astronomer & Railway enthusiast | Essendon - 1999 AFL premiers