Re: gunzel?

> I have only ever read one definition of the word, some years ago now.
> IIRC, only men can be gunzels (hint, hint...), and it involves a certain type of
> man that I (and I assume others on this ng as well) am definitely *not*.

I cannot believe what you are suggesting!

That makes you particularly ignorant when it comes to the hobby I am afraid...

Gunzels Photograph!
And I for 1 am proud to be a  Gunzel (rail photographer :)

http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/

There are a lot of us out there..

--
Thanks, Tony.

            Please Note: NEW LOCATION
     Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
------>> http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix