Re: gunzel?

The term originated in Victoria in the mid 1970s, and was then highly
derogatory (equivalent of USA foamite/foamer).  It is bit by bit gaining
acceptance.  The original breakthrough was with tram lovers: a positive
term with them while still negative with train lovers.

I did research the origin.  It came from some second-grade USA film, as a
contraction of gunslinger, and should really be spelt gunsel; however the z
spelling has taken root.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith