Re: More Freight Photos.

newbie to group.... don't understand the problem with alt.binaries, I can
access quite easily from home machine and my ISP.

Is problem gateway software on employer machines or poor service from ISP?
Answers would seem to be get a home machine / change ISP.

Seems to me that alt.binaries offer archival service (websites accumulate
alt.binaries postings) which provide a very useful service after the
postings have lost some currency.

If original postings were scattered around many websites, how could the
archival function be performed?

Also I enjoy trawling through a picture-only NG.

I suggest an alt.binaries.rail.aus NG, so we don't have to trawl through 412
websites, each with their own idosyncratic idea of good graphic design and
user friendly navigation.