Re: Sydney people movers.

Hi,

I might have the wrong impression, as we have only been here for a month but
the international rail system seems to be very well intregrated. Only 30
mins ago I picked up a brochure to get from Eindhoven in The Netherlands to
London and looking through it I was impressed to see that they have fares to
a number of places in Europe including Poland and I was impressed with the
TVG being promoted from France. I haven't seen anything seedy as yet.
Haven't travelled on the Amsterdam Metro but we must take a look next time
we are there, possibly this weekend. Also here are a number of timetables
with trains to and from Germany and Belgium which looked impressive. We
bought a "korting card", (discount card) that gives up to 4 people 40%
discount which can also be used on international trains.

David