Re: Sydney people movers.

In article <3700672C.C9279DB1@ozemail.com.au>,
  trainman@ozemail.com.au wrote:

> Whilst passengers can do nothing about transposed trains, late trains or PA
> announcements, they can do something about the disgraceful mess they leave the
> trains in!  Someone was very rude to me the other day complaining about the mess
> in the train including an entire newspaper shredded throughout the carriage.
> Perhaps if the passengers hadn't put it there, it wouldn't be that way.

How true, and whilst I would like to see the slobs responsible strung up by
sensitive body parts and dangled from the OHLE to set an example to others,
IMHO it does not free CityRail of the responsibility of keeping the trains
clean. And it does not explain the months long build up of scum down the
sides of seats and in vestibule areas, and worn and tatty seat coverings etc.

> --
> David Johnson
> CityRail Guard
> trainman@ozemail.com.au