Re: Sydney people movers.

Lachlan Smith wrote in message <01be79dd$14ef1a20$e5ed38cb@default>...

>Or here in Adelaide where the rail system is on the most part just plain
>crap. Period.

I agree - we are rather spoilt in Sydney - we at Penrith have 5 trains an
hour to the City OFF-PEAK - and somewhat more during the peaks - and we are
over 50km out. 24 hour transport, 7 days a week (I know, Melbourne has
nightriders, but only on Fri/Sat nights, and you cannot use your existing
tickets on them) - all we need to make it perfect is Melbournes ticketing
system (not Metcard, but the zone system and the time based ticketing!)

DaveP