Re: Reopening NSW branch lines

According to "Rack railways of Australia" by David Jehan, page 82, from
about 1995-03-31 the train compositions were:
Train No. 1 Car sets 1 & 3 PC/IT/CT PC/CT
Train No. 2 Car set 2: PC/IT/IT/CT
Train No. 3 Car set 4: PC/CT

where: PC= power car, IT = intermediate trailer, CT= control trailer. The
service now  has car sets 1-3 running between Bullocks Terminal & Perisher,
with set 4 shuttling between Perisher and Blue Cow.
Rgds
Ron BEST