Re: To Peter Cokley and David Procter (Was Re: To Jennifer Richmond (Was Re: To David Proctor (Was Re: To Jennifer Richmond (Was To David Proctor (Was Re: To Gareth Lumsden (Was From Gareth Lumsden (Was To gareth Lumsden)))))

Thanks Sam,

I saw your name on one message and wondered about the other unsigned
message. If someone else was using the email account I was going to
suggest they use a pen name if they did not want to reveal they
correct name. There are others on newsgroups who use pen names.

Cheers
Peter Cokley