Re: To Jennifer Richmond (Was Re: To David Proctor (Was Re: To Jennifer Richmond (Was To David Proctor (Was Re: To Gareth Lumsden (Was From Gareth Lumsden (Was To gareth Lumsden))))

PETer and susAN <petanREMOVE@ion.com.au> wrote in message
36f62290.13392358@news.ion.com.au">news:36f62290.13392358@news.ion.com.au...

> Who is posting using the name Jennifer Richmond? Please add a name
> next time. So far tonight we have had TWO people using the site. One
> adds his name "Sam".

Stuffed if I know - and why should I bother? If the post I am replying to
has the name "Jennifer Richmond" in the header, that is all I am worried
about.

DaveP(issed)