To Gareth Lumsden (Was From Gareth Lumsden (Was To gareth Lumsden))

Incorrect header - how can Gareth Lumsden be the author of a post with the
header "To Gareth Lumsden"? <g>

Pine.SOL.3.96.990320152119.15081D-100000@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au">news:Pine.SOL.3.96.990320152119.15081D-100000@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au...