To Peter Cokley and David Procter (Was Re: To Jennifer Richmond (Was Re: To David Proctor (Was Re: To Jennifer Richmond (Was To David Proctor (Was Re: To Gareth Lumsden (Was From Gareth Lumsden (Was To gareth Lumsden)))))

My name is Sam Eades and Jennifer Richmond is my mother. I use her ISP as I
don't have my own yet. I am the only one in the family who posts to aus.rail
and all messages marked Jennifer Richmond are from me. I put my name when I
remember, but more often than no, I forget. Sorry if it is confusing, but it
will only be for another month or so.

Sam Eades
(AKA Jennifer Richmond)